Is there a 'silver bullet' one size fits all OBT solution?
- your potential return on investment for OBT implementation;
- overall travel spend;
- travel program policies;
- number of regular travellers;
- anticipated traveller adoption rates based on travel patterns and travel supplier content online.
What it means for your organisation
"Our FCm global account manager and her team were heavily involved in the switch to the new OBT and worked hand-in-hand with the outgoing TMC to ensure a smooth roll out to all markets".
- Offers the local language.
- Benefits from access to local content for rail, car hire, hotels and local Low Cost Carriers (LCC) for airfares.
- Personal credit cards are in local currency and merchant fees are lower.
- Single solution uses English as default language.
- Offers GDS fares which can lack the competitiveness of local content.
- BRIC markets have developed their own best in market.
- Simple in-country approval process.
- When crosscountry approval is required, the process can be complicated by countries using different OBT’s.
- Travel policy restrictions need to be set up for each country OBT.
- Individual supplier management required for each OBT tool.
- Opportunity to select an OBT which complements an expense package e.g. Concur
- Global OBT’s where present are not as extensive in all local markets.
- Straightforward cross-country approval process
- One tool for all travellers, including the Super Approver at a global level.
- Simple single policy restrictions and easy supplier management.